Saturday, July 21, 2007

Squidoo time!

Is it time to Squidoo yet?

Have you heard of Squidoo? It brings the power of recommendation to search! What does that mean to you? Well, Squidoo gives you an easy-to-use platform where you can help people understand your little part of the world. You get tools to build lenses - a page where you can include links, content, pointers etc to help people figure out what's going on with you. It's all about you and your passions, expertise(s), opinions, you get my drift?

As a bonus benefit, because we have a great community of lensmasters, Google and other sites rewarded these pages with plenty of search engine traffic. AND, you can make money on Squidoo, AND you can donate the Squidoo money you made to charities of your choice.

So what's in this blog? Well, the Squidoo lenses search party will share some interesting, informative, high quality and fun lenses with you. We'll bring you highlights from our Squidtern blogs (check the Blogroll). Inspired? Time to Squidoo!

1 comment:

Linette said...

Cool write up. I just added you to my blogroll, sorry I think I missed you when I was adding blogs yesterday!